Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Going to New York Again!

I can't get to Worldcon this year, but I came up with something as good, or better.  Going to New York to see G. in September.  So, here's what I want to do when I'm there.

1. Get spanked
2. See the space shuttle
3. Get spanked
4. Go to the shooting range
5. Get spanked
6. See more of the city this time
7. Get spanked

Well, you get the idea.  Tourist-y type things.  And getting spanked.  A lot.  It's a want AND a need.  Mostly a need.  And a want.  And a desire.  I want to feel the belt, the paddle, the riding crop, the belt again, the paddle again, the other paddle, the riding crop again, LOTS more of the belt, some of the hairbrush, and none of that freakin' stupid evil indestructible plastic spoon from hell that G. LOVES because I hate it.  Between the two of us we have enough implements to make that one totally unnecessary!  Right?   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I share your passion and need for spanking. It's as real and as natural as breathing. Have fun in New York. It's a great city.

PaddledHusband

Jen said...

That need for spanking goes deep, doesn't it? It's so integral to who I am, I can't stand having to go without it for long stretches of time. That's why I'm so happy to be going to New York. G. and I don't get to see each other that often, and it will have been a year since the last time by the time I get there. I won't be staying IN the city, but we'll be visiting it!